Navigation

New beginnings!

Friday, 20 December 2013

We're in! We're in our beautiful new house. There are only a couple of boxes left to be unpacked, and it feels like home.

I have already automatically adjusted to the new setting, the new address. I give out my new postcode with ease, I drive home from work the new route without thinking about it. 

We are in the place our family will grow. Where Oliver will grow up. Where we will grow older. Where we will build memories together.

I don't even miss our old house one tiny bit. It held many wonderful and life changing memories but many sad ones too. We lived there for three and a half years and it wasn't always an easy journey. But we made it, and now we have more space than I could have ever dreamed of.

I feel like this marks a very positive new beginning in so many ways. I shall be writing up my New Years Resolutions soon and intend to make 2014 the best year ever, although 2013 will be hard to beat. Oliver is adjusting to his big new bedroom and playroom downstairs. He is bigger and more confident by the second, now fully feeding himself with cutlery (how did that happen?!), running, dancing, jumping, trying to say every word under the sun (not yet successfully, "car" is repeated A LOT!) and sporting a new hair cut!! 



Here's to the next chapter :) 

Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I hope you have a magical first Christmas in your new home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Joanna & family(really chuffed for you:-)

    Your Ollie sounds like mine as my Ollie is 'car' obsessed(typical male, eh:-) too!

    ENJOY Christmas in your new home!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I would so love to hear back from you!
Feel free to leave your links so I can come and read your blog too :)
xxx

Newer posts Older posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...